1. Prophet Bushiri was born in 1983 on the 20th of February.
2. He grew up in Mzuzu, Malawi.
3. Bushiri is married to Mary Zgambo Bushiri, an Accountant by profession.
4. He allegedly received a calling from God in a dream at the age of 10years old.
5. Prophet Bushiri is mentored by the popular businessman & leader of the Good News Church in UK, Prophet Uebert Angel.
6. He was at one point temporarily banned from entering Botswana due to claims of unproven miracles.
7. Besides being a Preacher he is also a Motivational Speaker, Author & Businessman.
8. Bushiri is involved in many charitable works around the world – livelihood support, humanitarian aid & educational support for orphans.
9. His company, SB Investments Pvt (Ltd ), is an international investment company with interests in real estate, oil, mining & transportation.
10. He received a prestigious award & induction in to the CEO Hall Of Fame by African Leadership magazine 2018.
11. Bushiri does not believe the church should support his family hence his numerous business ventures.
12. On the 1st of February, Bushiri was arrested as he was linked to alleged offences of fraud and money laundering, as well as the contravention of South Africa’s Prevention of Organised Crime Act (POCA), which had been committed from 2015. The contravention of the Act was in relation to Exchange Control Regulations relating to foreign currency of $1 147 200.