Jonathan Moyo yesterday lost two of his cousins in Johannesburg after they ate poisoned mincemeat.

In a sad tweet Jonathan Moyo revealed that his two cousins Lwazi Maseko and Thabo Ndlovu passed away after they ate tainted mince meat that was bought from a local butchery.

It was four family members who ate the mince meat however only Lwazi and Thabo were lost while the other two are in Imtensive Care Unit.

Lwazi Maseko was the son to Jonathan’s cousin sister and Thabo Ndlovu was the son to his Uncle’s daughter.